Just an update to inform you about the latest events. Nargad's Trail: Crystal Crusades is being worked on and it's safe to say it's about 75% finished, but it's not safe to say a release date yet. Expect at least an updated demo soon.
As for CastChaos, he is also working on his quest right now. We know our projects are pretty much in the dark right now, but it's all for the better.
Also some things changed on the website: we now have a gallery of all Zelda Classic screenshots we uploaded here (you can access it from the menu). Also, I took down the contact form so I can add a Captcha security to it.
Erosion is released for ZC 2.5. This small overworld metroidvania takes place in the Valami universe.
Guardian Mother Release
BBIV: Guardian Mother is released for ZC 2.5. This is the ultimate episode of the series.
- 6 normal dungeons and towers (so, 12 levels)
- much freedom in play
- high replayability, since what you do and when fundamentally affects play
- the punchline of the whole BB series
- 4 endings
Valami Quest Release
Valami - It Means Something is released for ZC 2.50. This is probably the best and most bugfree quest of CastChaos as of now.
- Endings for all kind of players
- 17 normal levels
- Terribly many secret caves and dungeons
- A whole new world to explore
Crystal Crusades Demo
The new demo of Nargad's Trail: Crystal Crusades has just been uploaded. You can find it in the quests section.
- About 2 hours of gameplay
- About 3 full maps of overworld
- The first dungeon
- Many witty NPCs
We hope you like the demo!